enables you to type directly in Russian language using Cyrillic Alphabet
, it’s an easy and consistent manner, no matter where you are or what computer you’re using, and without installing any software on your computer.
How it works ?
- Use the Virtual Russian Keyboard by typing on your own keyboard as though it’s the virtual keyboard, or by clicking the keys on the virtual keyboard directly with your mouse.
- Click or press the Shift key for additional Russian Letters or Cyrillic Letters that are not visible on the keyboard.
Why vkBoard ?
- Allowing a person to type in their own language on foreign keyboards – such as when traveling abroad or living in another country.
- Enabling a more accessible typing experience by allowing typing by clicking in your own keyboard, or by clicking the keys with your mouse.
- Providing a fast, simple way to switch between different languages quickly.